Racing Edge is pleased to offer this incredible Ferrari Dino 246 GT for sale.
Dino Ferrari died early and tragically in 1956, at the age of 24, of a hereditary Duchenne muscular dystrophy. To honor posthumously the memory of his son, Enzo baptized Dino all the V6 engines of his production, and created the automobile brand Dino, a subsidiary of Ferrari, to design and manufacture a series of prestige cars with V6 and V8 engines for the motor racing, and Grand Touring, alongside the Ferrari V12 models of the Scuderia Ferrari. The Imola circuit is also known as the "Enzo e Dino Ferrari autodromo".
The surname Dino existed from 1965 to 1976.
Many brand specialists (and many others) consider the 246 GT to be the most beautiful sports car of all time.
- Length : cm (in): 424 (166.7)
- Width : cm (in): 170 (67)
- Height : cm (in): 114 (44.7)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 234 (92.1)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1280 (2822)
- Displacement : V6 2419 cc (148 cu in), rear-mounted
- Valve gear : 12
- Fuel system : 4 Weber DCF carburettors
- Gearbox : 5-speed manual
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Driven : LHD
- Maximum power : 192 hp at 7600 rpm
- Maximum torque : 225 Nm at 5500 rpm
- Top speed : 235 km/h (146 mph)
To register your interest in this wonderful Ferrari Dino 246 GT, click on the Inquire button above.