Racing Edge is pleased to offer this incredible Maserati Ghibli 5000 SS Spider for sale.
Maserati Ghibli is the name of three different cars produced from 1966 and 1973. Other models were produces until now.
The Ghibli was first unveiled as a 2-seater prototype at the November 1966 Turin Motor Show. Its steel body, characterized by a low, shark-shaped nose, was designed by a young Giorgetto Giugiaro, then working at Ghia.. The car featured pop-up headlamps, leather front sport seats and alloy wheels. Two rear seats consisting of nothing more than a cushion without a backrest were added to the production run, allowing the Ghibli to be marketed as a 2-door 2+2 fastback coupé. Deliveries started in March 1967.
The Ghibli SS was released in 1969. Its 4.9-litre engine was stroked 4 mm to displace 4930 cc, and put out 335 PS (246 kW; 330 bhp).
- Length : cm (in): 468 (184.4)
- Width : cm (in): 179 (70.5)
- Height : cm (in): 116 (45.7)
- Wheelbase : cm (in) : 255 (100.4)
- Weight: kg (lb) : 1350 (2976)
- Displacement : V8 4930 cc, front-mounted
- Valve gear : 16
- Fuel system : 4 Weber 40 DCNL
- Gearbox : 5-speed manual
- Drive wheels : rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power : 330 hp at 5500 rpm
- Maximum torque : 480 Nm at 4000 rpm
- Maximum speed : 257 km/h (160 mph)
To register your interest in this Maserati Ghibli 5000, click on the Inquire button above.