This car is one of two celebrity cars run for the Dodge / SRT Motorsports in the Dodge Viper Cup from 2010 thru 2012. The car was returned to SRT and completely refurbished before being put into storage for 2013 and 2014.
The car was purchased directly from SRT by the current owner in August 2014 and returned to the same team who has supported this car since its original production.
The car ran a partial season of the Trans Am Championship in 2015 and 2016, and ran one event in 2017 and one event in 2019. It is stored in a climate-controlled shop.
This championship winning capable car is ready to go for the 2020 season.
Car has been built to maximize performance, making this car very capable of winning, but with the benefit of much lower running cost than many of the cars it competes with.
Upgrades beyond factory include items such as:
- MoTec C125 (with Pro-logging, GPS, steering, brake and wheel speed sensors)
- 3 sets of Forgeline GA3R-6 Wheels
- Custom auxiliary 5-gallon fuel cell allowing runs of 75 minutes between fueling stops
- Adjustable sway bars
- MCS 3-way adjustable shocks
- Zero hour engine built by PREFIX with Stage II kit
- Gen V Full Flow Fuel System upgrade
- Zero hour Lightweight Clutch and Flywheel
More details available to serious buyers.
Car is race-ready and includes:
- Motorola Radio in car
- Cool Shirt Pro Air and Water System with auxiliary Helmet Blower
- RaceTech Carbon Seat w/ Air Venting to driver's lower back
- Original Take-Off Parts such as: KW shocks, springs, sway bars and a good used spare transmission included.
Additional spares package also available to buyer for a price to be negotiated.
Turnkey package is also available, you buy the #42 Viper and we provide the support, hauling to the tracks and driver instruction.