2005 NASCAR SPRINT CUP Road Course Stock Car is offered FOR SALE (Partial trades considered)
- This 110" wb NASCAR Sprint Cup Road Course Stock Car was built and first raced in 2005, by Gregg Biffle at Watkins Glen and in 2006 it was a back-up car for Matt Kenseth at the famous circuit.
- The car was retired having competed in only one race when NASCAR introduced the new COT car in 2007. It remained in storage until purchased by the seller as a roller a few years ago.
- As you may have guessed, his car started life as a Roush Ford, the current owner changed it to Chevy power and added Dale Earnhardt / 2017 Chevrolet SS Graphics. This is a very low use race car and was never wrecked and was never a school car
After purchasing the car, the current owner had numerous updates and modifications (no expense spared) completed by professional race shops in Charlotte, North Carolina and Indianapolis, Indiana with the intention of competing in vintage stock car and SCCA events but never actually competed, instead choosing to run it in a few HPDE events.
Modifications and updates included:
- The front stub / suspension was updated to current technology and provisions for installation of a new Chevy LS Race Engine by B&W Race Cars in North Carolina was completed.
- The engine is a Schwankee Engineering Chevy 6.0-liter Unlimited TA-2 race engine, featuring an LQ-9 Iron Block and LS3 aluminium heads w/ full trunion valve train, forged internals, and dry sump oiling system. It was tuned by Linkenfelter and Cozzolino Racing and puts out 609 HP at the crank on Dyno - build sheet is available on request.
- This car has a near-perfect front / rear / cross-weight balance. The chassis, suspension and Penske shocks are tuned by BW Race Cars and Cozzolino Racing
- Provisions for the addition of a passenger seat were fabricated by BW Race Cars.
- G-Force / TEX T101A four-speed (Dog Box) with auxiliary cooling and LONG shifter. The clutch is a Quarter Master 7.25” Twin Disc Rally Pak clutch.
- Rear Axle is a cambered NASCAR 9” road course housing with C&R center section, integral cooler pump and Eaton Tru-Trac Torsen differential with 4.00 gear set.
- AP 6-Piston (front) and 4-Piston Rear, all with ducted free air and cooling blowers.
- Fuel cell has been fully updated with new foam, gaskets, surge tank mounted in-cell electric fuel pump with an external adjustable regulator.
- The driver containment seat and passenger seats are Butler Built with 6-point harnesses.
- Paint and graphics are new by a retired ex-RCR body man and friend of Dale Earnhardt's in North Carolina.
- Several wheels and tires are included and currently running Hoosier R75A radial tires.
Additional information on this amazing vehicle is on request.
To register your interest in this superb Chevrolet SS NASCAR Sprint Cup stock car, click
on the Inquire button above or feel free to contact seller at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very Low hours